Start date: Immediately
The ideal candidate should possess the following profile:
- Well spoken, clear English
- Always on time or early to appointments/work
- Comfortable with public speaking and interacting with large groups
- Possessing a hearty sense of humor/comedy/entertainment
- Some knowledge of the spirits industry and a willingness to both learn from the team as well as independently research
- A passion for alcoholic beverages and their production, with at least a background in homebrewing
- A willingness to pitch in in other areas of the distillery as needed
- Conservative attire (distillery shirts provided)
- Must be over 21 years of age
- Welcome visitors to the distillery
- Guide visitors through a one-hour distillery tour
- Answer questions from visitors on the fly
- Guide visitors through a full tasting of Witherspoon products
- Assist bar and distillery staff as needed
- Help to clean, stock and shut down distillery after tours
- Publicly represent the Witherspoon Distillery family in a wholesome, friendly, and approachable manner.
- Current schedule can include Friday afternoons, full Saturdays, some holidays (scheduled in advance) and occasional private parties
What Witherspoon Distillery can offer you:
- An opportunity to work in a fast-growing and exciting young company
- Direct interaction with 150-200 people each week
- The chance to help build a brand one fan at a time
- Fantastic career development potential
- The chance to join a driven and enthusiastic environment with amazing team spirit
Please submit both a cover letter and resume for consideration.
- Include availability with your resume.
- Please review this site to get to know more about us before the interview: www.witherspoondistillery.com
If you believe that you are a good fit for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include “Distillery Tour Guide” in the email subject.