Start date: Immediately
The ideal candidate should possess the following profile:
- Customer Service
- Upholds the highest level of customer service
- Driven by a desire to ensure that customers are happy throughout their visit and beyond
- Communication skills
- An extremely positive attitude - exudes positive energy
- Outgoing and able to talk to anyone and everyone, approachable
- Well spoken, polite and articulate
- Work experience and background
- Experience in high demand bar or restaurant
- Background in/knowledge of distilling, spirits, craft and pre-prohibition era cocktails
- Desire to learn/experience in creating your own bitters, sodas/syrups, cordials, liqueurs and creative craft cocktails
- Knowledge of/passion for local spirits, beer, wine or the food scene in DFW a plus!
- Other requirements
- A natural multi-tasker and efficient problem solver
- Able to perform tasks well while attending to/connecting with guests
- Energetic and driven
- Organized with a meticulous attention to detail
- Must always maintain a clean well/work area at all times
- Candidate must be 21+
- Assist in overseeing all parts of the guest experience – greeting at entry, interaction throughout visit, points of service regarding bar and lounge area
- Table and bar food service – superior knowledge of upscale points of service and product knowledge a MUST!
- Interact with customers and answer questions about the distillery and our products
- Publicly represent Witherspoon Distillery in a wholesome, friendly and approachable manner both at work and in personal life
- Assistance in retail area and tours
- Assist in setup/ break down and general cleaning of bar and facility for private or public events from start to finish, including but not limited to venue and vendor setup, guest greeting, all points of service, guest sendoff, break-down, clean up and closing duties
What Witherspoon Distillery can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a fun and fast-growing team within the distilled spirits industry
- A higher than average hourly pay + tips!
- Direct interaction with hundreds of guests per week
- The chance to help build a brand one fan at a time
- Fantastic career development potential
- The chance to join a driven and enthusiastic environment with amazing team spirit
Please submit both a cover letter and resume for consideration.
- Include availability with your resume.
- Please review this site to get to know more about us before the interview: www.witherspoondistillery.com
If you believe that you are a good fit for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include “Bartender” in the email subject.